You need a solution to help define your direction, your future
With the benefits of an online solution combined with the skills and knowledge of a real coach, you’ll have someone by your side on the road to achieving your full potential.
The Andreia Method gives you exactly the unique, tailored support you need in the comfort of your own home. And if you need a real person, we can provide that too. Our team of diverse and talented coaching professionals can help you develop practical long-term strategies instead of just grabbing for a quick fix solution. Every coach on our team is trained in The Andreia® Method, so you receive the benefits of an individually created program designed to help you regain control of your life. Sure, your coach will help you feel empowered, but that’s only the starting point….
The Andreia Online Do It Yourself Mentoring Program will help you get results you want immediately.
A New Way of Seeing the World Reset!
A new way of seeing the world is more than just a different mindset, it’s a mind-reset. We know you can survive because you’ve done it before, but now is your chance to truly thrive. Move from crisis mode to creative mode, from being instinct-driven to being purpose-driven. Give yourself the gift of self-acceptance instead of allowing others to define your worth. Inspire and be inspired by being more authentically yourself and you will reach your life goals.
“The true key to success is having the right knowledge & people around you.” The Andreia® Method and coach is exactly who and what you want on your team.”
The Andreia Method has 3 Modules…
Module 1: Your Default Setting
In this module, you will discover your ‘Default’ and how the way you listen determines what gets your attention and focus. We all have a default or way of being that we ‘wake up to’ every morning. It’s similar to the screen saver on your PC or smart device.
The lost art of listening: Learning to listen consciously
- Better communication is what is at stake.
- Listening exercise to sharpen you listening skills
- 7 levels of listening
- Great listening requires effort
- RASA a model for listening at a whole other level
Internal chatter: What really gets in your way and how to move beyond it
- The impact of your internal chatter on you
- The voice of “Not me” and where that comes from
- Strategies to deal with your internal chatter
- Mind the gap
What’s really bugging you: The anatomy of an upset
- How do you define success?
- Frozen needs and what’s really pulling your strings.
- Labels: One of your brains’ short cuts
- The implications of decision making
- Perception and mental models
Fear: Believing your own voodoo
- Another take on fear, the difference between fear and danger
- Is it fear you are feeling or is it something else?
- What is a distinction and why are they useful?
- Failure: a common fear – it’s all in the reframe…
- Isolate your fear and take action
Summary of Module 1
How you listen determines everything else and what you listen to, or for, determines what gets your attention and focus. It also determines the quality of the relationships in your life. Become clear on how that ‘little voice’ inside of your head is shaping your future and whether or not you are your own best friend or your own worst enemy. Identify the events that shape your internal conversations and where and when those events came about, and how they are feeding into your fears. Those fears keep you stuck and have the potential to keep you inside of some imaginary comfort zone, a zone that you constructed, but no longer serves you. You become clear on what the ‘default future’ looks like if you do not alter your current course.
Module 2: Create A New you
In this module you Re-create yourself, find your voice, BE authentically you. Formulate your vision, get clear on your purpose and what you want to achieve. Much like Micheal Angelo removed everything that was not David from a single block of marble to reveal his famous masterpiece, reveal the new YOU in Module 2.
Speak your truth: Live your truth
- Listen to yourself
- Being heard through the noise
- The importance of being straight and talking straight
- Find your voice and tell YOUR truth
Purpose: Why it matters
- Define your values
- Discover your WHY
- Harness your imagination in service of your Vision
- Purpose drives you, Mission guides and Vision is the end game
The power of words: Alter your language and change your life
- Exploring the power of language
- What your language says about you
- YOU are a series of conversations?
- The relationship between words and results
- You are who YOU SAY YOU ARE
Responsibility: It’s an inside job
- Drawing the line and living above it
- What stories are you telling and does it serve you?
- Blame, Excuses, Denial: What flavour are you?
- Responsibility and willingness
- The power resides in the gap
Summary of Module 2
Living from a created context and not from your default position will empower your life and shift the results your are experiencing. Here is where you have formulated your vision and become clear on your purpose, or if you’re not quite there yet, you are well on your way. You have begun to see what’s possible for you and for those around you. You are in charge of the script you are writing and are actively working to create the life you want. Although you cannot control your circumstances, you can control who you ‘show-up’ as. You are not your labels and you actively choose which side of the line you live on.
Module 3: Conscious Action
In the final module you embed what you’ve learned and created through taking Conscious Action keeping yourself engaged, on track and on purpose and generate breakthrough results and take you and your team to the next level.
Be Do Have: How life really works
- Being is all there is!
- Free yourself from the tyranny of time
- Mind verses no Mind: The concept of flow
- Breakthroughs happen at the level of being: Newton to quantum physics
- The power of leaving the question open
Taking action: Accountability
- Still the mind and move forward with ease
- Putting aside the story
- The law of non-resistance
- Ready, Fire, Aim
- The virtue of Andreia and accountability
Focus: Using your RAS in a way that works for you/getting the results you want
- Living life with a question mark
- Reality is a construct of your brain
- Upward or downward spiral?
- Setting goals that matter to you
- Internal systems upgrade
Gratitude: The key to it all
- Suspending your judgement
- Choosing ‘what is’ and dealing powerfully with your circumstances of your life
- Breaking free of attachment
- The link between gratitude and life satisfaction
- Living from what is ‘possible’ not what’s probable and even predictable
Completion of Module 3: Bringing it all together
All breakthroughs happen because of a shift in context. You will learn you can suspend your point of view to see things from another perspective. Understand the direction in which life is meant to be lived is BE, DO, HAVE. Your results come out of who you are being. If you find yourself stopped you are likely dealing with counter intention and some disempowering story.
Remove the story and take action!
Action with considered examination beats abstraction every time as taking action creates possibilities that did not exist before. Embrace failure and learn from it. Refuse to make excuses and refuse to accept the excuses of others. It’s powerful stuff!
To honour excuses is to live a small life.
Learn to take proactive control of your attention and direct your mind to that which you want by having an intention to work towards every day instead of viewing life through the mental models you and others have created. Allows yourself to focus on your goals and deliberately whittle away at them so as you experience gratitude and it’s role in your living life to its fullest expression.